Filing an RC bug: vis5d ?

Hi group,

I've tried to use vis5d a few days ago and it looks nice. Looking on the
net for the home page, I've noticed that vis5d is quite dead [1]. Also,
the project which was to continue development, vis5d+ [2], appears to be
dead. And what's worse, the version in sid is not even the latest
version on the web and so is several years out of sync. And, of course,
I've had some very reproducible (on my system, at least) segfaults using
an example data set [3]. I don't think sarge should release this thing.
Any comments?

David

[1]: http://www.ssec.wisc.edu/~billh/vis5d.html
[2]: http://vis5d.sourceforge.net/
[3]: Use the LAMPS data set from vis5d-doc and choose a 'Contour Horiz.'
     (either U,V,W,T,P,etc.) or a 'Slice Vert.' (left-most). Instant
     succes.

--
Hi! I'm a .signature virus. Copy me into
your ~/.signature to help me spread!