Install scsi module from floppy at installation

I am trying to install Debian 3.0 on a Dell system that has an adaptec aic7xxx scsi raid and a Dell Perc 2/SC controller. During installation, of course, it doesn't see the raid controller and asks to install the module for it from a floppy. Fine. But I have been searching high and low on the internet for the files I would need to put on a floppy(ies) without any luck. Can anyone point me in the right direction?