Re: [Debian-user] Woody to Sarge?

Thanks to all the people who responded. But, I'm still undecided
whether "dist-upgrade"ing is really safe! I'm a recent RedHat
refugee, so never have tried Debian upgrade. The servers in
question are production systems of corporate clients of mine.

I guess I will have to have a go at it myself. If people can
upgrade from RedHat 8.0 to Fedora Core1 using "apt-get" then
it should no be a problem on Debian at all.

Thanks again, everyone. Wish me luck :)

Didar

--

... The prejudices people feel about each other disappear when they get
to know each other.

                  Random signature generated by Signify v1.07
                             http://www.debian.org/