So you think you are (or wanna be) a hacker

I found this interesting article:

As I have a pretty clear view of my limitations as a C coder I thought I'd take a look.

See how you score on the examples here:
http://www.nostarch.com/frameset.php?startat=hownotc

So set the ball rolling, here is a snippet from a program I found via freshmeat the other day:
	configfile = malloc(strlen(getenv("HOME")) + 20);
	sprintf(configfile,"%s/%s",getenv("HOME"), cfgfile);

Can you see what's wrong with it? (if you fancy yourself as a hacker and think it's pretty obvious, hold back a bit and give someone else a chance).

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait