CID fonts questions

Hi,

I have a simsun font registered both as truetype and CID font:

$ grep -i simsun /var/lib/defoma/gs.d/dirs/fonts/CIDFnmap
/SimSun-Regular (simsun.ttf) /Adobe-GB1-Unicode ;

But when I tried to use the CID font, I get the following error:

$ gs file.sample.cc.SimSun-Regular.ps
ESP Ghostscript 7.07 (2003-07-12)
Can't find (or can't open) font file
/usr/share/ghostscript/fonts/SimSun-Regular-GBK-EUC-H. Can't find (or
can't open) font file SimSun-Regular-GBK-EUC-H.

I read that I can see the actual CID font name in dfontmgr. I'm just
wondering how can I see the list of CID font names on command line.

Moreover, what is the problem for above error? how can I fix it?

PS. the file.sample.cc.SimSun-Regular.ps file:

%
/SimSun-Regular-GBK-EUC-H findfont 72 scalefont setfont
72 72 moveto
(test) show
showpage

Thanks