Re: Internet Explorer 6 on Debian Unstable

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 16:44:36 -0500, Scott Thompson <sthompson@lldlaw.com> wrote:
Thanks, I hadn't found that yet.

Unfortunatly I think my problem is a bit deeper: When I try to "wine
ie6setup.exe", it runs for a moment and then tells me that the cluster
size on this system isn't supported.

I also tried "method 1" on that page, the installer script, but it
said the following:

Could not locate /home/mike/.wine/dosdevices/c:/
Wine exited with a successful status/windows directory. Checked for
windows, Windows, and WINDOWS

Thanks for the help.