Re: modules fail after apt-get upgrade

On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 09:33:45AM -0700, jeffd wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm wondering if the apt-get upgrade missed something, or if  I am
> missing something..

You fail to mention which kernel version you're using! If it is 2.6,
make sure you update 'module-init-tools', and at the very least you
run:

depmod -a

It appears that you're trying to load modules that are newer/older
than the kernel version you're booting with.

-- Thomas Adam
--
"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask. You are a flatulent pain in
the arse." -- Morrissey.