mouse doesn't work on xWindow

Hello, after installing debian testing on my laptop, the touchpad
doesn't work , nor the PS/2 mouse. Although if I connect a serial mouse
it works.

If I start with knoppix v.3.4 all works fine, so I don't thik the
problem is the configuration file (XF86Config4)

Some help?

I attach a part of my XF86Config4 file.

Thank you very much.

Vodafone publicidad: Pásate a Vodafone Mail y consigue gratuitamente 10
MB. Sin cambiar ni de usuario ni de contraseña. Gestiona todos tus
correos electrónicos, mensajes de voz, sms y fax. ¡Y todo esto GRATIS!
Además puedes consultarlo todo dónde y cuándo quieras desde tu propio
móvil. Date de alta en http://www.vodafone.es
Section "ServerLayout"
	Identifier     "XFree86 Configured"
	Screen      0  "Screen0" 0 0
	InputDevice    "PS/2 Mouse" "CorePointer"
EndSection

 . . . . .  . .
Section "Module"
        Load  "ddc"  # ddc probing of monitor
	Load  "GLcore"
	Load  "dbe"
	Load  "dri"
	Load  "extmod"
	Load  "glx"
        Load  "bitmap" # bitmap-fonts
	Load  "speedo"
	Load  "type1"
	Load  "freetype"
	Load  "record"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Keyboard0"
	Driver      "keyboard"
        Option      "CoreKeyboard"
	Option "XkbRules" "xfree86"
	Option "XkbModel" "pc105"
	Option "XkbLayout" "es"

EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "Serial Mouse"
	Driver      "mouse"
	Option      "Protocol" "Microsoft"
	Option      "Device" "/dev/ttyS0"
	Option      "Emulate3Buttons" "true"
	Option      "Emulate3Timeout" "70"
	Option	    "SendCoreEvents"  "true"
EndSection

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier  "PS/2 Mouse"
	Driver      "mouse"
	Option      "Protocol" "auto"
	Option      "ZAxisMapping"          "4 5"
	Option      "Device" "/dev/psaux"