Hi,

I'm trying to get lm_sensors working. I'm at the point where it works when I
manually load the modules:

  modprobe i2c_sensor
  modprobe i2c_piix4
  modprobe w83781d

and I can read temperatures and voltages and everything.

But I'm absolutely baffled as to how to get the modules to load
automagically at boot. There are a bunch of utilities (some apparently
obsolescent) and files (all of which seem to say that they are generated and
not to be edited). I've poked through all the man pages that seem relevant,
but it's just not making sense. What the lm_sensors documentation recommends
doesn't fit what I've got.

It can't be that hard. Is there an example out there somewhere that outlines
the steps to do this? If I can do it once, I'm sure I can figure out the
theory afterwards.

'm using sarge, 2.6.7.1 kernel and lm_sensors 2.8.7.

/icebiker