Re: How to test new installer?

Don Jackson wrote:

On Sunday 08 August 2004 10:34 am, Jason Rennie wrote:
On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 10:45:15AM -0400, stan wrote:
I need to build a new "unstable" machine for some testing, and I thought
this might be a good oportunity to test the new installer.

How does one use it, at this point? Is there a specia; set of disk
images?
Here's the debian-installer web page:

It would be really great if the Debian webmaster could put some link or clue to point to this debian-installer page. I have spent countless time searching for it over the past months. Many other pages and features are well hidden the same way on the Debian website.

BTW, the new installer is a great improvement ... thanks Joey and team!
www.debian.org
<developers corner>
Scroll down to projects
<debian installer>