Re: How popular is Debian (popularity contest)

Matthew T. Atkinson wrote:

'ello,

I use popcon on my relatively new Sarge box.  Problem is that there is a
bug preventing the mails from getting out to Debian's machines.  So it
could be that even people using popcon are not being counted.

Not sure if the bug has been fixed yet; I remember apt-listbugs telling
me about it being still open once when dist-upgrading.

A message was just posted to Debian development with the subject:

"Please participate in popularity-contest"

If you are not using popularity-contest it would help the developers know your priorities if more of you would install and use it.

Paul Scott