[NEWBIE] Installing PHP and Apache on Debian

Hi.

I plan to install PHP and Apache on a new, virgin (remote) Debian server, with PHP running as an Apache shared module.
Can I do that using "apt-get install"? Would I simply run "apt-get install php4" (is that the correct notaton?) and will that take care of everything else (including installing Apache)? If not, I would appreciate any pointers to documents that will step me through the process (including Debian specific caveats), or even step-by-step instructions.

TIA,
Joseph

Mail sent from: 24.126.78.239