Re: Sarge

On Sat, 2004-08-07 at 14:47, Patrick Donker wrote:
> Peeps,
>
> Anyone knows when Sarge will be released? I have a Compaq ML370 waiting
> for me, but I'd rather install the latest and greatest on it. Question
> is, how long before I can install?

According to Colin, we need to get the installer out the door first.
Which according to Joey, is in Process. He released the d-i RC1
yesterday.

This seems good, I have tested it. Now, the mid-September release
time-frame seems realistic, for Sarge.

I wouldn't bet on it, but I'd say early October is where I'd stick my
pins in the bulletin board.
--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is