Re: How to test new installer?

On Sun, Aug 08, 2004 at 10:45:15AM -0400, stan wrote:
> I need to build a new "unstable" machine for some testing, and I thought
> this might be a good oportunity to test the new installer.
>
> How does one use it, at this point? Is there a specia; set of disk images?

If you mean, how do you get it to install unstable rather than testing, I
suppose that you take the opportunity offered somewhere near the beginning
of the install to hand edit the /etc/apt/sources.list that it uses.

I haven't tried it, but if you point it at sid there's not much else it
can do except, perhaps, die.

--
Paul E Condon
pecondon@mesanetworks.net