Re: New Accounting Project Was: Debian GnuCash packages orphaned

John Hasler wrote:

William Ballard writes:
GnuCash is the best of the lot, but that isn't saying very much.

I consider SQL-Ledger superior, but that isn't saying much either.  There
is a new Alioth project called Advacs to produce an accounting system
suitable for small business.  It will not be a Quickbooks clone.  There
isn't much there yet, but I hope to soon put up a tentative rationale and
maybe some code from a toy system I wrote years ago.  Please join and help.

Tell us the link. Might be good to mention it in other circles too, I guess there'd be interest from users of other distros and the BSD crowds.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait