Re: clock set wrong

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 13:21:55 -0400, Dougpol1 wrote:

>     My clock  is about 4hours off. how can I resett it??

Hi, Doug:

Check your timezone. I'm sure you've configured the wrong one.

The other reason might be that you set the real time clock to using
universal time, not local time.

I'm new to Debian, so sorry I can't give you specific commands to do above
tasks. Moreover, my mouse is not working so that everything comes
straight from the top of my head, I might not be using the exact phrase.