LSTP client setup?

I noticed that LSTP has released version 4.0. I have a long standing desire
to use this for som applications at work, so I decided to take a look at
setting it up.

The server side looks pretty straightfoward, but I'm having trouble finding
much in the way of docs on the client side.

I need to use a CD, or floppy to boot the clients, as I don't have access
to a PROM burner.

Anyone have any pointers to, say, a CD image for a client for this?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin