Re: OpenOffice won't print anymore

On Thu, 2004-08-05 at 13:15, Henry Hollenberg wrote:

> My OpenOffice printing just broke after a testing upgrade also.

As of today, it's fixed on my machine. I haven't checked for the last
few weeks, but today's upgrade replaced the whole of cups and OOo, nw
printing works again.
OOo is now directly linked to cups, I haven't decided yet if I really
like this better as before; but it works again.

I had to order a dist-upgrade, though; seemingly the change brought so
much new stuff that a simple upgrade would leave the printing system
alone.

cu,
Schnobs