Re: you may be even more embarassed if you can't deliver

That's not quite so. Someone said it's obvious that the list uses spamassassin, whereas in fact that's not so. I don't see headers inserted by Debian.

Well if your right John, who do you think put these headers on
your message?

Looks like the list to me unless my installation od SA is using
murphy.debain.org.

I checked the source ofone of my emails before I said I don't see those headers. I looked very closely, and I didn't see any but mine.

BTW, I am still seeing To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
on your mail.  I guess you Thunderbird is still the problem?

It's actually the list software. Apparently if it doesn't see a to: header, it inserts one. I think I read somewhere that Debian plans to change list software.

If the iist set replyto, of course, it wouldn't happen and you and I wouldn't get dupes and M wouldn't be setting replyto herself to a funny address.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait