Re: you may be even more embarassed if you can't deliver

John Summerfield(debian@ComputerDatasafe.com.au) is reported to have said:
> David P James wrote:

> >>Retain old sa headers? The only ones valid for sorting are those
> >>injected by your own SA.
> >>

> >Good grief - you started this sub-thread by claiming that the only SA
> >headers you saw were your own in a way that suggested that the list
> >wasn't being processed by SA.
> >

> That's not quite so. Someone said it's obvious that the list uses
> spamassassin, whereas in fact that's not so. I don't see headers
> inserted by Debian.

Well if your right John, who do you think put these headers on
your message?

Looks like the list to me unless my installation od SA is using
murphy.debain.org.

BTW, I am still seeing
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Cc: debian-user@lists.debian.org
on your mail.  I guess you Thunderbird is still the problem?

Wayne
--
To the systems programmer, users and applications serve only to provide
a test load.