Re: Horde2 + exim returned mail goes to www-data

Quoting Rodrigo Chandia <rchandia@lynqus.com.ve>:

> Hello!
>
> I have installed Horde + exim4 on Debian testing. Everything works fine
> until a mail is returned by the exim server.
>
> Such mails get returned to www-data instead of the user that sent the
> mail.
>
> Is there any way to fix it?

I may be misunderstanding your question here, but in Horde, (in the webui) in
options -> in your identities, make sure to configure your 'from' address
correctly. (every user should do so).

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.