To: <debian-user@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 2:05 PM
Subject: Graphical backup software for Deb

Guys,

I am in desperate need of a good backup solution with a graphical
interface. Ive tried to 'deb'ify the Arcserve/Brightstor rpm's using
alien, but that didnt quite work. What backup would you guys recommend
using? I've looked at Amanda as well, but the conf files drive me crazy
and the available gui's are all either broken or non-functional.
Any info is most welcomed.

-Patrick

Ps. Commercial solutions are an option for me :)

Thanks John,

Never heard of it (...but that doesnt mean anything :)), but I will most certainly take a look at it!

-Patrick