Re: can't read my mail

Lololube@aol.com wrote:
my screen is half the size of normal. this ha[ppens every  nite

Are you running X? Please elaborate on what you are doing leading up to the time you encounter this problem.

Is either APM or ACPI involved? In the past I've had problems where after resume when X is running, only the top half of the screen will be visible, or the bottom half will be a mirror image of the top half. Usually this can rectified by switching to a virtual console and then back to X.

--dircha