Re: Small fonts

On Wed, 28 Jul 2004 22:26:15 +0200, Tim Raats <vectrox@home.nl> wrote:
> I have small fonts in programs like XMMS, Audacity, Amule and more. I
> think its because the system font, or am I wrong ?
>
> How do I fix this ?

There's no easy answer to font problems. First, check your X config
and make sure your 100dpi fonts are before your 75 dpi fonts in there.

Second, since you mention xmms I'm thinking gtk1. So install and run
gtk-theme-switch (might already be installed) and there select a
bigger font.

Then there's probably still the font server to think about, the dpi
option to the xserver when it starts and maybe some messing with
fontconfig. Fonts suck.

Wim