Thanks for Debian Installer

I just wanted to say thanks to the d-i guys, I used it today to install some new systems and it was just great... autodetecting everything (on a new hp-compaq d530 no less, with a broadcom network card etc.). I eventually did put woody on those machines (using systemimager) but I need something to quickly partition and get those machines up and running. I used beta2 and beta4 both and both worked great! Just thought I should publicly appreciate them what with all the flaming going around nowadays.

Thanks again,
--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar
CAEDM Applications