Re: Help Installing / Upgrading Cron

On Wed, Jul 28, 2004 at 10:44:12PM -0700, Roy Pluschke wrote:

> I gather that you are running unstable as I am.  Just wait a day or two and a
> new fixed cron package will magically appear.  Running unstable will have the
> odd bump in the road.  If it really has to be fixed right now I would suggest
> examining the install script and see what its doing wrong (perhaps it should
> be /etc/crontab rather than /usr/bin/crontab -- just a guess).

/usr/bin/crontab is the program for handling user crontab files. It
appears to have not made it into the 3.0pl1-84 build.

Cheers,
Tom

--
Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling
the walk before it stops snowing.

There is no need to do any housework at all.  After the first four years
the dirt doesn't get any worse.
		-- Quentin Crisp