Re: DSA-533 - Courier CSS

Andreas Janssen wrote:
> According to a message on debian-user-german,
> the /etc/courier/authmodulelist file was deleted during the upgrade.

I can confirm the file wasn't there anymore after the upgrade. I extracted a
copy from the backup (more or less) and the SMTP relaying started working
again. Thanks.

However, just in case someone out there did not backup the file (why are you
all looking at me?), "man courier" tells how to rebuild it. It's just one
line, and, in my case, it contains just "authdaemon" without quotes.

Lucio.