Converting Exim4 to quasi-satellite

I'm responsible for a department's mail subdomain, and my upstream has
quietly changed their mail handling rules. (The systems listed in their MX
records no longer accept mail from the campus network, so we can't send
mail to the rest of campus. Of course, we can still send mail to the rest
of the Internet.) We've had a simple Intenet mail host configuration to
date, but now we need to relay outbound mail through their general-purpose
relay host.

We're running Exim4 on woody. Debian's version of Exim4 comes with some
special scripting, and I wonder if anyone can tell me the preferred place
to set up this new relaying rule.

Thanks,
Tim