Ask about SSH.

Dear debian-user@lists.debian.org

My machine is an ALPHASERVER with 6 node, the Linux version is
Red Had Linux reales 6.2 (Zoot) - Kernel 2.2.14-6.0 on an alpha.

Thank you for your helping very much. I have gone to http://www.openssh.org/ to see SSH, but what kind of SSH (version, file,..) is appropriate for my machine as above? That web page has many versions of SSH, I don't know which SSH is the best.

I hope you help me once again. Thank you verymuch.

Nguyen Thanh Hai

Do you Yahoo!?