Re: syncing pda + phone on linux?

On Sunday 25 July 2004 03:42 am, Monique Y. Mudama wrote:

> > Kinda makes me glad to be a hermit, I think.  :)
>
> Depends on how you view it.  My cell phone is my only phone, and it's a
> heck of a lot easier to enter contact info into the computer than it is
> into the phone!  So with this setup, my PDA is where I generally look
> first to find info, my computer is where it's easiest to enter the info
> and rearrange it, and my cell is where it's most convenient to have
> phone numbers.  But once I enter info in one place, it propagates to all
> three.

Just a different lifestyle or something, I guess.  I can't imagine what data I
would manage if I had all of that stuff.

> (Then again, I still haven't invested in one of those new-fangled DVD
> drives, so maybe *I'm* the hermit.)

Sounds like you're too busy managing information to have time to watch one
anyway.  :)

I'm not poking fun at all, for the record.  I just feel slightly out of touch.
I really do live in a bubble.  Straight home from work, and I stay home until
it's time to go to work again.  My car sat in the same spot for nine days the
last time I was on vacation.

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/