Re: What's this mounted temporary drectory? /tmp/autoKVio9R

On Friday 23 July 2004 04:11 am, Ryo Furue wrote:

>   drwx------    0 root     root            0 Jul 17 20:21 autoKVio9R/

> it is. Is it something dangerous? like a symptom of being cracked?  I use
> Debian 3.0r2.

I have no idea, but if I ever found something mounted I didn't mount and
didn't know about, I'd be plenty curious.

I think I'd umount it and see what broke.  If it's not umountable because it's
in use, run fuser on it and figure out what process is tying it up.

It's not a KDE thing, for the record, because KDE stuff goes
in /tmp/$YOUR_USER-kde/

--
Michael McIntyre  ----   Silvan <dmmcintyr@users.sourceforge.net>
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/