Re: What's this mounted temporary drectory? /tmp/autoKVio9R

On Fri, 23 Jul 2004, Tim Connors wrote:

Martin Fluch <fluch@rock.it.helsinki.fi> said on Fri, 23 Jul 2004 11:41:36 +0300 (EEST):

 $ df -k
 [...]
 /tmp/autol8wP90       37483560   2742148  32837312   8% /tmp/autoKVio9R
 $
which I'd never seen before.  I'm the sole user and the admin of the machine.

Looks like something KDE related. Did you access some mountable media with
Konqueror?

And what do you base that on? The fact that it has a K in it's name?

Argh, my mistake ... "kvio" reminded me of something from KDE and I did draw the wrong conclusion. (There is a KDE application called "kivio" actually, but that has nothing to do with the problem.) Stupid mistake by me...

Sorry for the confusion,
- Martin