Re: See what a weak password will get ya?

Hi,

I haven't caught the start of this thread, but how can you be sure your
core utilities have not been altered?

Do have a record of how they looked before the crack (a backup, MD5 sums
etc, AIDE,Tripwire database)?. IMO, you would really need to examine
those binaries on another box against a known equivalent clean copy or
backup/AIDE/Tripwire database before really being sure.

Awais