Re: Re: ZIP drive question..

Hi;

I’m having a problem mounting a 250Mb internal zip.
a.    dmesg shows me hdd:IOMEGA ZIP 250 ATAPI FLOPPY
b.    standard mount procedures (edit ‘/dev/sda4  /mnt/zip auto   user,noauto 0 0’ into /etc/fstab followed by  mount /mnt/zip) gives: “the kernel does not recognize /dev/sda4 as a block device (maybe ‘insmod driver’?)”

I’m new to Debian (having just switched from Red Hat), this is a new install of Woody. An earlier message mentioned something about a ppa module but I can find no ref anywhere to that.

Any suggestions?

kyle