Re: Nagios vs Netsaint

	In short, nope. I'm on the plugin development team which is
separate from the development team for Nagios itself. I've actually not
had any look at the nagios-mysql or -postgresql tables and whether or
not they were indexed or optomized. I can only speculate it was not
given a high priority at the time and would suggest making your
suggestions through a bug report on the Nagios SourceForge project.

	Regards,
	Jeremy