Re: Nagios vs Netsaint

	Well being on the Nagios plugin development team, which was
formerly the netsaint plugin development team, I can that there is no
work being done on the Netsaint product and all development and
advancement is in Nagios. For the most part the plugins are
interchangable as I don't recall any API change that make them not be
so.

	Regards,
	Jeremy