RE: Don't buy Sony (was: Re: sony vaio desktop)

I would agree, Sony are not a nice company to deal with IMHO, and given so much choice of product out there easy to avoid.

;]

Steven

8><=====

> Avoid them if you care about customer support. Theirs is even worse
> then not having any.

Additionally I would suggest avoiding *any* product made by that
company. They actively try to reduce compatibility and are great
supporters of Digital-Restrictions-Management junk (e.g. Notebooks
only work with their own expensive RAM modules; pushing yet another
completely superfluous and otherwise hardly supported flash memory
type in the market (of course with DRM built-in) etc. etc.).

Regards
Matthias