Re: gnome-settings-daemon equivalent for KDE

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 20:12:44 -0400
Trey Sizemore <trey@fastmail.fm> wrote:
>On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 20:16:29 -0400
>Chris Metzler <cmetzler@speakeasy.net> wrote:
>>On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 14:42:42 -0400
>>* Tong* <sun_tong_001@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> What is the equivalent command for KDE that is same as
>>> gnome-settings-daemon for GNOME?
>>> I.e., how can other WMs (e.g., fluxbox) to inherit KDE's settings
>>> (e.g. color/fonts)?

> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/dumb-responses.html

I'm sorry you Don't Get It.  After participating in the list for a
little while, I expect you will.

And by the way, it's generally considered etiquette (or at least
basic courtesy) on this mailing list to not cc people directly who
haven't asked for them.  Obviously I read the list; so no second
copy is needed.  Thanks in advance.

-c

		(remove "snip-me." to email)