Re: XML::Parser perl module is required ...

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 17:42:30 +1200
Adam Bogacki <afb@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> Hi, where do I go to download a 'Parser perl module' ?
> Any tips on process ?
<snip>

Well, there's always cpan.org, but I assume you're looking for the
"Debian Way".

'apt-cache search perl | grep xml' turned up quite a few matches on my
machine that looked like they were for parsing, as well as writing xml
using perl. (Not sure which version of Debian you're running. I'm using
Sarge.)

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #37:
Are you tired of being a crash test dummy for Microsoft? Discover Linux.