Re: When Will Postscript PPC FireFox Be Available?

Hi Ed

On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 17:20, Ed Sutherland wrote:
> Does anyone know when the correct Mozilla-Firefox be available for the
> PPC? I have 9.0.1, but it still crashes when I choose Print Preview or
> try to print. (I prefer the Linux version to the OSX, but need a working
> printing function. BTW, it won't save HTML or text pages, either.)

                     [ ... ]

No postscript printing here. But:

I'm on Debian/ppc, too. And I can print with Firefox 0.9.1 and a
*patched* version of xprt-xprintorg.
How to set all this up, the Debian way, in a few steps is described here
(second half of the page):

<http://www.geocities.com/wolfgangpfeiffer/foolinglinux.html>

And saving HTML pages with Firefox 0.9.1 is possible here, too: Just
tested it some seconds ago ... but I don't know whether the latter is
related to my use of a patched xprt-xprintorg version ....

HTH

Best Regards
Wolfgang
--