Re: Thttpd and PHP

On Fri, Jul 16, 2004 at 10:20:02PM -0500, Jacob S. wrote:
> On Sat, 17 Jul 2004 05:08:27 +0300
> Micha Feigin <michf@post.tau.ac.il> wrote:

> > > This might work::
> > >
> > > cgipat=*.php
> > >

> > I don't think that php can run as cgi. I seem to recall though some
> > php support through cgi (you run the php page through a cgi to process
> > it). You should look at that option.
>
> I'm sorry? Do you mean it can't run as a cgi when the webserver is
> thttpd?

Looks like I misunderstood you. I though you meant to run the php page
itself as cgi, not the php support. What you need is to run php support
as cgi and then run the php pages through that.

IIRC thttpd doesn't have support for doing that double redirection
directly though, I think you will need to setup the link properly in the
first place (Its need about 4 years since I messed around with thttpd
though so don't take my word for it).