Re: Thttpd and PHP

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 07:26:14 -0700
Marc Grégoire <mpjgregoire@theanvil.ca> wrote:
<snip>
> Has anyone successfully set up PHP to run with thttpd, using the
> Debian packages?  How about using PHP with another non-Apache
> webserver?
>
> I have never used PHP before, so I may be making some very obvious
> mistake.  My system runs Debian testing (Sarge).

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with thttpd, but here are some things I
would check.

1) Is there anything in the config file that tells thttpd what file
extensions should be treated as .cgis? You will probably want to add php
to this list.

2) Secondly, does your php file have "#!/bin/php" as the first line? If
not, you will need to add this.

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #47:
Windows, the yo-yo operating system; it goes up... it goes down... it
goes up...