Re: Mail Delivery (failure sag@castnet.com)

Thank you for your Castnet.com renewal or membership request. Currently, SAG members-in-good-standing are eligible to receive a free Castnet membership or renewal.

For a free membership, you will need to:

1) Mail or email your headshot to us. Pictures must be in .jpg format and true size?8?x10?, 300dpi preferred.
2) Include your name, address, tel/fax numbers, email, and your valid 8-digit SAG ID number.
3) Include a photocopy of your SAG card. If you are emailing your information, please scan and attach your SAG card .
4) Include your agency/management information: address, tel/fax numbers, and email.
5) Mail to: Castnet Services; 127 West Church Street Suite 300; Orlando, FL  32801.
6) or Email to: pictures@castnet.com.

Once the above is received, we will contact you with your username and password.
Please note that we must receive your headshot and a copy of your SAG card in order to activate your account.

For a free renewal, you will need to:

1) Mail, fax, or email a copy of your current SAG card along with your renewal request.
2) Mail to: Castnet Services; 127 West Church Street Suite 300; Orlando, FL  32801.
3) or Fax to: 323-964-4940.
4) or Email to: pictures@castnet.com.

Once the above is received, we will update your account with a complementary renewal.

Your free SAG membership/renewal is courtesy of Fashion Rock LLC, Castnet's parent company.

Best regards,

Castnet Client Services
127 West Church Street Suite 300
Orlando, FL  32801