NTP IP via DHCP (using dhcp3-client)

I'm trying to get my laptop to use whichever NTP server is specified via
DHCP and not having much luck. I have heard that dhcpcd will
automatically rewrite your ntp.conf if it receives NTP info via DHCP,
but I would prefer to stick with the ISC version of DHCP if at all
possible. I've found the dhclient hooks, but as far as I can tell it's
impossible to actually get at the NTP server info using them. Any ideas?
Alex Malinovich
pgp.net keyservers. Key ID: A6D24837