Re: Novell Linux Resource Kit Offer

I jumped right on the bandwagon the first email I heard of this thing (about a
month ago).  I emailed a friend at the same time, and with the lag of about a
day or so, the site blocked up with people trying to sign up for it.

Nevertheless mine came in late last week...3 nice DVDs...Now I can switch from
Libranet (Debian based) back to SuSE.  Ooops...I'm saying this on a Debian
list.  Actually I'm game to dual (or should I say triple) boot both.  I started
my Linux use on SuSE, and have fond memories of the easy to use installs.  Its
the continual update costs (new versions 3 or 4 times a year at $40US+ per) that
prompted me to switch to Linux distros I could download freely off the
Internet.