Re: enable duplex / Ethernet bonding

Jacob Friis Larsen wrote:
I have a HP ProLiant DL140 with Integrated Dual Broadcom 10/100/1000 NICs.
Am I correct that duplex means that I can use the two jacks as one?

Duplex means that the interface can send and receive information at the same time. It can be used on switched networks. It cannot be used on networks with shared media (hubs or coax cabling) where collision detection is needed.

If I've understood what you want to do, it's called bonding. Sorry, I don't know how to set it up.

Cheers, Dave