Re: DVD Problem

Martin,

I'm getting exactly the same kind of errors, and the Sony drive I have
is not a cheap one. Unfortunately, the warrentee is voided if I
return it to Office Depot with Linux installed instead of XP, so I've
been putting off letting them have it for fixing.

However, it's good to know that it is happening to other people and
that it seems to be a hardware problem. At least then it's something
that can indeed be fixed, instead of just having to live with it.

Peace, may your aim never waver,

Curt-

--
September 11th, 2001