Re: Trick to burning a bootable Debian CD?

Greetings,

  What freeware utilities are available that could be used to check the boot sector/MBR of a Debian boot CD using a Windows machine? After burning the CD the directory structure looks the way it should, but I'd like to verify the correct location and content (maybe via a checksum?) of the boot sector. Only Windows machines are presently available to me.

                                   Steve K.