Getting komba2 to log on with username and password

Hello listers,

Since I'm using my debian (sarge) in a windows network, I've installed komba2
today so I can browse and mount smb/cifs fileshares.

However, I can't get it to list the shares, only domains (workgroups) and
hosts are listed.
Furthermore, every host has 2 items that come with it:

- Anonymous login
- Error Returning (NT_STATUS_ACCESS_DENIED)

According to the komba2 docs, when using komba2 without a local samba server,
you only get to see hosts, not shares.
Since I have samba setup (linneighbourhood works flawlessly, but I'm a KDE
junk and prefer Komba2) that's not the problem.

Why can't I convince komba2 to log on as me (I've setup the username and
password) is beyond me.
Anyone with some komba2 expertise?

thanks for the bone-throwing,

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.