Re: Boot Flavours

Ryan McGregor wrote:
Hi, I would like to download and try Debian as my operating system and I don't know which of the 7 cds I need. Could you please explain to me which Cd's I will need for each of the boot flavours and how this process works. Thank you for your time.

Ryan McGregor

Hi Ryan,
Go here:
Then go down to the second item on the page

Installing sarge with the Debian-Installer

and select the 110 MB CD image for you architecture.

Use that cd to install.

Then read the installation instructions fron here:

Have fun!